TOP MBA COLLEGE’S IN ABROAD.
WHAT IS MBA?
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. MBA degree is a postgraduate level program which will bring you global opportunities in your career. A MBA curriculum will help you get a strong foundation in business fundamentals viz finance, marketing, strategy, business ethics, accounting , managerial skills, and human resources.
WHY PURSUE AN MBA FROM ABROAD?
1. Career opportunities :- having an MBA degree from abroad can get you into multinational and globally owned companies. More than just the degree you get to gain industry knowledge , you get to experience the business lifestyle. You’ll grow your professional network, and boost your career and salary prospects.
2. Attractive job package:- well who doesn’t love a good income ? this is one of the most important reasons to pursue MBA from recognized B-school of abroad. The package is higher than that of an MBA graduate of an Indian B-school.
3. Strong network opportunities:- studying abroad will help you explore many different things and industries in the market. You will also be exposed to various opportunities to network with students from different backgrounds, teaching professionals, potential individuals and other people who have years of experience in their respective field.
4. Skills and knowledge enhancement:- MBA isn’t just a basic college-lectures-home degree. More than the studying part it gives you real life experiences and it boost your skills and knowledge in a way that you start seeing things in a different way. It clears your vision and also gives a headstart to your personality.
EXAMS YOU REQUIRE TO STUDY MBA :-
You will be required to clear either GRE or GMAT with a good score to study MBA in any international university. While GRE and GMAT can be attempted to a max of 5 times in one year . GRE and GMAT tests a student’s ability in verbal,quantitative,integrated reasoning and analytical writing.
Check this :- (our gre gmat blog) for better understaning
An IELTS score of 6.0 to 6.5, is required to prove your English proficiency in the English language, and it is mandatory in all study destinations abroad.
Also read :- (our ielts and toefl blog )
TOP MBA COLLEGES ABROAD
USA leads the world in many top B-school. An American MBA degree dominates most of the rankings in the world. But , there are many different MBA b-school in other countries with top rankings and with different formats and costs.
Keep in mind that MBA rankings fluctuate every year. Here listed are some top MBA program that consistently get top featured by prominent MBA rankings.
It is a birth place of MBA degree . A US MBA degree have a duration of 2 years. They tend to accept young candidates as compared to other countries. To pursue MBA from US you would be required to have minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the field.
Cost of MBA degree in US:- $10,000-$35,000 (approx.)
1. Stanford GSB
3. Harvard HBS
4. Columbia business school
5. Booth (Chicago)
7. Sloan (MIT)
8. Berkeley Haas (California)
11. Stern (NYU)
17. Scheller(Georgia tech)
19. Kenan-Flagler(North Carolina)
In Europe the MBA degree is 1 year. This one year MBA degree program is more intense and suited for experience professionals with slight higher work experience average of atleast 6-8 years of experience. The advantage of 1 year MBA program is that it would include low cost which includes- tuition fees,living expenses etc. Europe is a good choice for MBA if you want it budget friendly and less time consuming compared to other countries.
Cost of MBA Degree in Europe :- EUR 35,800 (approx)
1. INSEAD – France
2. IE Business school – Spain
3. IESE Business school – Spain
4. ESADE – Spain
5. HEC Paris – France
6. IMD – Switzerland
7. SDA Bocconi – Italy
8. Rotterdam (Erasmus) – Netherlands
9. Mannheim – Germany
10. ESMT(Berlin) – Germany
11. EDHEC – Germany
12. Copenhagen Business school – Denmark
13. ESSEC – France
14. Vlerick – Belgium
The united kingdom has some of the oldest universities. UK is bit expensive but no doubt when it comes to quality of education or packages. The multiculture society and London being the economic and financial centres of the world, make UK attractive and quite the option for MBA. In most universities it is necessary to have three years of full-time managerial work experience.
Cost of MBA degree in UK:- £5,000- £30,000 (approx.)
1. Judge (Cambridge)
2. London Business School
3. Alliance Manchester
4. Said (Oxford)
5. Cass (City University)
8. Imperial college
10. The university of Edinburg(Edinburg)
It became the most popular destination for international students. Mainly, because of the amazing opportunities to transition from studying to legal working status. Canada has multiculture expose and good living standards. It affordable education for students with world class resources.
Cost of MBA degree in Canada:- CAD 30,000 – CAD 42,000 (approx.)
1. University of Toronto- Rotman school of management
2. Western university – Ivey Business school
3. Queen’s university Stephen J.R Smith school of business
4. Schulich school of business , York university
5. HEC Montreal
6. McGill University – Desautels Faculty of Management
7. University of British Columbia – Sauder school of business
8. University of Ottawa – Ottawa
Australia started gaining ground as most desirable MBA destinations. They are pretty arranging for scholarships for international students. An MBA degree from Australia can provide exposure to rich,multi-culture experience. Along with opportunity to train in competitive world class environment. The cost of MBA Programs In Australia is low compared to other leading programs in different countries but the living costs are quite high.
Cost of MBA degree in Australia :- AUD 39,000- AUD 90,000 (approx.)
TOP MBA COLLEGES
2. Queensland business school
3. Melbourne business school
4. AGSM (UNSW)
5. UNSW Sydney (Kensington)
6. The University of Western Australia ( Perth)